Kingdom Life Sermon Series
Would you like your church to know more about what it looks like to live out God’s kingdom on earth? What holiness and love look like? What the “kingdom of God” is in the first place?
To help churches engage with Kelvin Teamer’s Kingdom Life: Experiencing God’s Reign through Love and Holiness, we have put together sermon outlines (both PDF & Word doc) and bumpers (all available at the download link), as well as additional resources (see below). The books themselves are equipped with discussion questions ideal for use in small groups and discipling relationships. We hope you and your church find these tools helpful!
- Buy the book. To purchase 20 or more and get a bulk discount, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read an excerpt.
- VIDEO: Intro to Kingdom Life
- VIDEO: What is the kingdom of God?
- VIDEO: What does the kingdom of God look like through the church?
- VIDEO: What is holiness and why is it important?
- VIDEO: What is love and why is it important?
- VIDEO: How does the church express love to the world?
- VIDEO: Author Q&A
- Download Starting a Discipleship Group: A Leader’s Guide for Using the Real Life Theology Books