Truth About God Sermon Tools
Would you like your church to know more about how we can know the truth about God? And what truth we can know about God? In skeptical times, it is crucial that churches be grounded in the truth about God.
To help churches engage with Richard Knopp’s Truth About God: What Can We Know and How Can We Know It, we have put together sermon outlines (both PDF & Word doc) and bumpers (all available at the download link), as well as additional resources (see below). The books themselves are equipped with discussion questions ideal for use in small groups and discipling relationships. We hope you and your church find these tools helpful!
- Buy the book. To purchase 20 or more and get a bulk discount, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read an excerpt.
- VIDEO: Intro to Truth about God
- VIDEO: How can we know truth about God?
- VIDEO: What truth can we know about God?
- VIDEO: Doubt and knowing truth about God?
- VIDEO: Truth about God in nature
- VIDEO: Truth about God in special revelation
- VIDEO: Author Q&A
- Download Starting a Discipleship Group: A Leader’s Guide for Using the Real Life Theology Books