God’s Word Sermon Tools
Would you like your church to know more about God’s Word, why we trust it, and how we should interpret it?
To help churches engage with Orpheus J. Heyward’s God’s Word: The Inspiration and Authority of Scripture, we have put together sermon outlines (both PDF & Word doc) and bumpers (all available at the download link), as well as additional resources (see below). The books themselves are equipped with discussion questions ideal for use in small groups and discipling relationships. We hope you and your church find these tools helpful!
Additional resources for God’s Word:
- Buy the book. To purchase 20 or more and get a bulk discount, contact email@example.com.
- Read an excerpt here
- VIDEO: Intro to God’s Word
- VIDEO: What is the Old Testament?
- VIDEO: What is the New Testament?
- VIDEO: How did we get our Bible?
- VIDEO: How do we interpret the Bible?
- VIDEO: How is the Bible our final authority?
- VIDEO: Author Q&A
- Download Starting a Discipleship Group: A Leader’s Guide for Using the Real Life Theology Books