Countercultural Living Sermon Tools
Would you like your church to know more about what the Bible teaches about life’s most pressing cultural questions? What does it mean to be human? How should we view race? Gender? Marriage?
To help churches engage with Carol Swain’s Johnson’s Countercultural Living: What Jesus Has to Say About Life, Marriage, Race, Gender, and Materialism, we have put together sermon outlines (both PDF & Word doc) and bumpers (all available at the download link), as well as additional resources (see below). The books themselves are equipped with discussion questions ideal for use in small groups and discipling relationships. We hope you and your church find these tools helpful!
- Buy the book. To purchase 20 or more and get a bulk discount, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read an excerpt.
- VIDEO: Intro to Countercultural Living
- VIDEO: How should we view human life?
- VIDEO: How should we view marriage?
- VIDEO: How should we view races and ethnicities?
- VIDEO: How should we view gender?
- VIDEO: How should we view materialism?
- VIDEO: Author Q&A
- Download Starting a Discipleship Group: A Leader’s Guide for Using the Real Life Theology Books