Guy Hammond started Strength in Weakness ministry which has helped thousands in 58 countries. He has taught over 100,000 people in churches, universities and faith based groups globally, has written 6 books and had a documentary movie made about his life and ministry called Finding Guy. Before becoming a Christian, Guy lived an active gay life until he was 24 years old. After becoming a Christian, he left that life behind forever. Guy is a news junkie, loves anything political, loves to read, and is an avid hockey and baseball fan.
Renew.org Learning Community with Guy Hammond 2020
These interactive evenings online from RENEW.org will take place every 2 weeks starting- Thursday, June 4th at 7:30 pm Central Time.
Register today to learn with RENEW.org.
Join our 4-part Learning Community (only $25 per session) with Guy Hammond and others on these topics:
- Does the Bible teach a Pro-Gay Theology?
- What are the arguments some use to claim the Bible supports LGBTQ lifestyles? What are Jesus’ teachings and how do we know they are relevant today?
- Why are there Sexual Boundaries?
- Why does God create us with desires and then give us rules around them? What are His reasons for requiring righteousness even when it doesn’t “feel” right to us?
- What are the Differences between Male and Female Same-Sex Attraction? Transgenderism?
- There are significantly different implications and challenges with each of these. What should we know and how should we respond in order to engage with them well? What stance do we take to be firm in conviction while culturally effective?
- Parenting and Sexuality
- As a Christian parent, how do you teach your kids biblical sexual ethics in a culture which affirms unbiblical standards? Or, what do you do as a parent when one of your kids comes out as gay? Learn how to effectively council in these areas.
Even if you cannot attend all of these evenings, you can register to receive a link to listen to it later, as well as other great resources from Renew.org. Please try to attend as there will be LIVE Q&A with our speakers each evening.