Resources by Christopher Barras:
Christopher Barras Chris Barras grew up just north of Tampa, Florida, and attended Cincinnati Christian University. After several years in ministry, Chris and his wife Abby moved to Richmond in January 2006. Chris began working full time at Starbucks and part time with a church plant in Short Pump--a suburb of Richmond. In March 2008, Chris left those jobs to launch Area 10 Faith Community in the heart of the city. Today--when he's not working for the church--Chris enjoys NFL football (let's go Buccaneers!), golf, soccer, music, reading, and playing with his family.
The Barbell Strategy and the Church in the New Covid World In the financial world, there is a concept known as the barbell strategy. The strategy consists of putting 90% of your money in low-risk investments—something like mutual funds or maybe investing in silver. Then you take the other 10% of your money and invest in something very risky—something like cryptocurrency. What you don’t want to... Christopher Barras
Crossing the Invisible Fence: An Opportunity for the Church to Lead If you have a rambunctious dog who likes to run around outside, you can purchase the product known as the “invisible fence.” The fence is set up as a barrier that broadcasts a signal to a collar worn by the dog. The dog will receive a mild electric shock as it gets closer to the... Christopher Barras